WINNER OF THE 2015 MARATHON CLASSIC
Rolex Ranking: 33
Rookie Year: 2009
Career Earnings: $3,695,024
- In 2015, Rolex First-Time Winner at the 2015 Marathon Classic, recorded 3 additional top-10 finishes.
- In 2015, crossed the $3 million mark in career earnings with a tie for fourth at the ISPS Handa Australian Women’s Open.
- In 2014, recorded a career-best 10 top-top finishes.
- In 2014, Finished in the top-10 on Tour in several statistical categories including birdies (2nd), eagles (5th), rounds under par (7th), scoring average (9th), GIRs (10th).
- Won the 2005 Korean Junior Championship and was a member of the 2006 Korean National Team.
5’6”…Started playing golf at the age of 11…Credits her coach Jae Jang and father as the individuals most influencing her career…Hobbies include reading books and going to CyWorld…Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.